Gissco’s commitment to health and safety of employees, partners & suppliers, security of facilities and environmental protection.
Our goals are simply stated:
No accidents, no harm to people, and no damage to the environment
Everybody who works for Gissco, anywhere, is responsible for getting HSSE right. Excellence on HSSE issues along with the health, safety and security of everyone who works for us, are critical to the success of our business.
We will continue to drive down the environmental and health impact of our operations by reducing waste, emissions and discharges and using energy efficiently. We will produce quality products that can be used safely by our customers.
We will :
- Consult, listen and respond openly to our customers, employees, neighbors, public interest groups and those who work with us.
- Work and cooperate with our partners, suppliers, competitors and regulators – to raise the standards of our Industry.
- Openly Report our performance, good or bad
- Recognize those who contribute to improve HSSE performance.
- Continuously improve our performance by improving the leadership, capability and capacity of our organisation
Our Business plans include measurable HSSE targets. We are all committed to meeting them.